23 May 2015

Who Me?

Hi everyone! This post is a little different today, as you may have already guessed this is going to be a get to know me tag as I thought it was time for you lovely people to get to know me a little better. Hope you enjoy!
1. Do you have a middle name?
I do indeed, my middle name is Lola but I like it so much I sneak it in with my first name most of the time.

2. What was your favourite subject in school? 

Business Studies, I've always had an interest in business and I went on to study for my business diploma at college so yeah, business was definitely my favourite subject.
 
3. What’s your favourite drink?
Hmm this one is hard! My favourite cold drink has to be ice cold water. My favourite hot drink is Mango Lychee green tea. My favourite alcoholic drink is a G&T (so British)
 
4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
At the moment it's probably anything off the James Bay album Chaos and the Calm. If I had to pick just one though, it would be Clocks Go Forward

5. Do you participate in any sports?
Shopping counts? right??
6. What’s your favourite book?  
On The Road by Jack Kerouac
7. What’s your favourite colour?
Pink! or a really dark red, like burgundy or Oxblood.
8. What’s your favourite animal?
Giraffes! No question about it. I love them so much that for my 21st Birthday, Tom adopted me one of the Giraffes at London Zoo, her name is Ellish and we go and visit her as much as possible.

9. What’s your favourite perfume?
At the moment, Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium.
10.What’s your favourite holiday?
 Christmas, hands down!
11.Have you graduated from High School? 
Yes, well I think so. The UK equivalent would be GCSEs I'm guessing?

12.Have you been out of the country? 
Yes I've been quite lucky with going abroad but I’d love to travel more. There's so much of the world I want to see but I think the main thing I would love to do is just spend a year or so travelling around America and having enough time to spends weeks and weeks in certain parts and to just live in the culture.

13.Do you speak any other languages?  
Pigeon French but I'm not sure that counts? I'd love to be fluent. 
14.Do you have any siblings? 
I have an older brother (26) and a younger sister (13)
15. What’s your favourite store?

Selfridges in London

16. What’s your favourite restaurant?
I absolutely love the Buddha-Bar Restaurant in Knightsbridge (London) and I love the Jamie's Italian restaurants. You also can't beat a good old Pizza Express!
17. Do you like school? 
I didn't really enjoy school, I had favourite lessons that I enjoyed but overall I never really liked it.

18. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers? 

Oh gosh I have so many! I'm obsessed with Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman, Carli Bybel, Nicole Guerriero and of course my lovely friend Jade Billington (Leading Lady Beauty).

19.What’s your favourite movie? 
I don’t really think I have one specific favourite movie, my favourite movies list is about ten pages long, mostly consisting of Disney films! 
20. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, House of Cards, Revenge, The Vampire Diaries, Scandal, Keeping up with the Kardashians (Guilty pleasure). 

21. PC or Mac?

Just a normal old laptop for me, saving up for a Mac thought. I haven't got the space for a full blown PC set up so I'd like a Macbook.
22.What phone do you have?
I have the iPhone 5, due to upgrade next month though :)

23. How tall are you?

I’m 5’4″

24. Any pets? 

I have a gorgeous little cat, her name is Coco. Here, have a picture of her...
And have a picture of moi Bad Blood style! Thanks Buzzfeed, This literally made my day!

Also, my 'Bad Blood' name is apparently 'Toxica'!

Thank you for reading this, I hope you feel like you got to know me a little better. I'd love to get to know you so pop me a message/comment etc and lets chat! xoxox
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i love posts like this.. its so lovely getting to know more about the blogger! id love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/05/a-new-chapter-goodbye-anxiety-hello-life.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I've checked out your post and think its really brave and amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these 'getting to know you' posts! Mango Lychee Green Tea sounds like something I need to try and Oxblood is a gorgeous shade, especially in Autumn :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like it should be weird but its so so nice! Perfect cup of tea for first thing in the morning :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love posts like this, it's really nice to get to know a little bit more about you!

    http://ohthatsbethany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig