01 February 2017

Top 3 Oribe Products For Sleek, Smooth, Strong, Styled Hair

Oribe is a brand that I have been hooked on since the very first time I spritzed some of their holy-grail-status Dry Texturizing Spray in to my hair and saw the wondrously volumising texture giving transformation. It was from that point that I started trying several different products from Oribe, starting with the Dry Texturizing Spray and moving on to shampoos and conditioners and then on to other hair care and styling products. It’s safe to say that Oribe is my absolute number 1 brand when it comes to hair care and hair styling, it is a luxury brand and their products range from £12-£150+ and while the majority of products are a lot more expensive than items I've ever used before, the products that I have used are nothing short of wonderful, you really do get what you pay for.
I've previously blogged about the Dry Texturising Spray and the Shampoos and Conditioners from Oribe, today I wanted to share with you my top 3 alternative hair styling products.
The Gold Lust Oil is something I couldn’t be without, it is the best hair oil I’ve ever used and I have used a fair few over the years! This injects moisture and hydration in to my hair and makes it look so glossy and healthy and feels like silk. It’s perfect for talking on holiday as I always find the sunshine and sea leaves my hair feeling a little worse for wear, but a few pumps of this oil worked through my hair will without fail bring it back to life. This is no way makes my hair look or feel greasy, it doesn’t weigh it down and it doesn’t leave a bad smell or residue. It smells delightful, the bottle is an easy peasy travel size, it’s a decadent hair oil that works wonders on my coloured hair to ensure it never feels dry, never looks dull and never looks limp.
The Super Shine Moisturising Cream is a sort of two in one product, offering hair care benefits as well as styling, it’s like a leave in conditioner but can also be used after styling to tame any flyaways and to ensure hair looks sleek and polished. Worked in to damp hair after washing, it coats each strand of hair with silky goodness that makes it a dream to brush through, it detangles and also offers heat protection. This cream makes my hair feel super strong and healthy and adds a gorgeous shine to it, which just adds to the healthy look. Again it’s super lightweight and doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. It comes in a perfect travel size 50ml tube, as well as a much larger 150ml tube. This is one of my must have hair travel items if I’m trying to minimize the amount of products I take away. This works as a leave in conditioner making hair super soft and silky, adds in heat protection for styling, and can be used on dry hair to add extra shine and to tame any flyaway hairs. It’s a great all-rounder.
The Matte Waves Texture Lotion is my newest purchase from Oribe and I fell in love with it straight away. For someone with very thick hair who really doesn’t have the time every day to style it with tongs, this is the easiest most relaxed way of styling my hair and I absolutely love the results every time, very chic and very effortless. I have two ways of using this, the first is to just work the product in to damp brushed hair and let it air dry, this gives me really soft textured waves, but it looks structured enough to not look like it hasn't been done. It’s a perfect way to use it if you’re in a hurry but want shape and style to your hair, it looks effortless and pretty. If you have more time on your hands then my second way of using this is to do the exact same (brush hair and work the product in), but to then section hair in to four parts and twist them up in a little bun and clip down lightly and then apply heat with a hair dryer. Once all 4 sections are dry and let loose, the waves are a lot more extreme but the product tames the hair so it doesn’t look too crazy or messy, it looks done but undone. Being a matte product I find this helps to make the waves look more natural, it doesn’t look like there’s any product in your hair. It gives beautiful textured waves that can last for days as well as taming any frizz.

These are my three favourite styling and hair care products right now, they make my hair look, smell, and feel amazing. The Oribe products are so amazing and I'm genuily excited to branch out and start trying more of their products, as well as the beauty items they've recently released!

Love, Chloe xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've never seen this brand before but their products sound great so I might have to give them a try! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are rather pricey but well worth the splurge! They do lots of travel sized items that are always a good way of trying out a product before committing to the more expensive full size product, that's what I love to do! x

      Delete
  2. Oribe is a brand I want to try so so much, I always pick them up in Space NK then grimace at the price and put them back down. I'm sure I'll make the leap one day!!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the Matte Waves as soon as it came out but somehow have only used it once?? I did like it, I just don't gravitate towards it that much. Will definitely have to use it more. Oribe is just the best hair brand, I wish I could smell like their products all the time haha x

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig